- Will is called home by his sister Em. The Dark is spreading through the Enchanted Forest and it is up to them to stop it.
- Will and Em reach the fruit fairy clan and try to find out more about Tim and his army.
- This week on Winglings, Will trains Em how to wield pixie.
- Will and Em head to the Tulip Kingdom in search of the Forger.
- Will and Em try to combine pixie while captured aboard the Luna Queen's ship.
- This week on Winglings a friendly ship comes to Will and Em's rescue.
- Will, Em, and Magborne head to the Rose Kingdom where they will meet other fairy royalty and work together to stop the Dark.
- Will, Em, and the Pixienauts head to the Daisy Kingdom to look for a shadow stone.
- This week on Winglings, Will and Em reach the Wisteria Jungle and try combining their power to write a spell together.
- Will and Em meet up with Magborne at the Fountain Inn.
- Winnie and Lou head to the Orchid Kingdom to see if the Orchids will join the fight.
- Will and Magborne take Em to the Rose Kingdom with the hope of stopping her from becoming a Dark Minion.
- Will and the group make it to the Black Forest and continue their journey to the Tree.
- Will and the others reach the Tree of the Dead and try to figure out how to cast away the shadow.
- Will and his small band of warriors take on the Dark Army and put Will's plan to the test.
Winglings and the Fairy Kings
A fairy tale
In the second season of Winglings, Willam and his sister Emerald set out on an exciting adventure to save the fairies from the spreading dark.
Want access to all stories?
Join the Rocketeer Club!
- Access to hundreds of awesome audio adventures with new stories added regularly
- Activity Books to keep the fun going
- More exclusive content - a fully produced new series released regularly
- Access to improvised bedtime stories I tell to my kids
- Book formatted read along transcripts for every story to help improve literacy
- Discounted merchandise
Subscribe to our Newsletter